It all started the start of this year, i was sick of always going shopping and trying on clothes and never fitting in to them or not looking good. I have always been embarrassed of my body and it started to make my partner unhappy because of how unhappy i was with my body. From then i decided to make the change. I started off being 97kg i didn’t exercise and i loved my food. I got on to a HIGH PROTEIN diet with 30 min of exercise every afternoon after work. it was an easy diet, the food was great and the exercise was mostly just your basic walking. Every time i felt like giving up my partner picked me right back up and got me back on that treadmill. I started to drop the weight and Others started to notice which gave me fuel to push harder. I am now 77kg, i have another 15 to loose till im at my goal weight and ill be happy. Allot of toning is in the process as well. I did have some up and down moments and that’s normal so don’t freak out when that happens to you. Just pick your self up and keep going. The high protein diet i have been on is called body trim, look it up or message me and ill help you in any way i can..
After 10 years our angel finally gets to wear the 2.5 million floral Victoria’s Secret Fantasy Bra! READ HER INTERVIEW HERE:
Supermodel Alessandra Ambrósio was sitting home breastfeeding her 3-week-old son Noah when the phone rang and she got the surprise of her life.
“I just wanted to scream,” admits the mother of two, recalling the moment she was asked to model the coveted ‘Fantasy Bra’ in the upcoming Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. “But I won’t lie, I was really worried,” she admits.”I was in total mother mode.”
As soon as her doctor gave her the green light to work out, Ambrósio, 31, also mother to daughter Anja, 4, got to work shedding the baby weight. Starting with yoga and walking, the model turned up her routine after 60 days and added daily sessions of pilates and spin for cardio.
And while in L.A. for the summer, the brunette beauty also took advantage of the great outdoors. “I was playing a lot of volleyball on the beach, swimming and running after my kids. And breastfeeding always helps,” she says with a laugh.
But keeping healthy during her pregnancy was key; she stuck to fresh green juices, kale salads and fish, a diet she’s continued with the occasional splurge of pizza or ice cream. “My daughter loves cupcakes so we’ll share … but only sometimes!”
There’s less than one month to go until she hits the VS runway donning the $2.5 million Floral Fantasy gift set, which includes a Very Sexy push-up bra handset with amethysts, sapphires, rubies and diamonds (plus a removable 20-carat white diamond in the center), and the matching belt, adorned with more than 5,200 precious gems.
“It was perfect for me,” Ambrósio says of the set, designed by Long Island’s London Jewelers (who did last year’s bra, modeled by Miranda Kerr). “I felt they made it for me. It’s very romantic.”
And now that she feels so ready for the big day, nerves aren’t even an issue. “I’m pretty calm,” she says. “I’ve been waiting for this moment for a long time.” Don’t miss Ambrósio on the runway at the 2012 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show, airing Dec. 4 on CBS.
The Health Benefits of Turkey
- 1. Get Your Protein - There are about 32g of protein in a 4-oz. serving of turkey, making it a very good source of these essential amino acids. Just one serving of turkey provides 65 percent of your recommended daily intake of protein. Eat a turkey sandwich for lunch and you’ll almost have your daily protein covered. Its protein content makes turkey a healthy meat choice.
- 2. Protect Yourself From Cancer - A little-known health benefit of turkey is that it contains trace minerals thought to aid in cancer prevention. Turkey contains selenium, which is essential for the healthy function of the thyroid and immune system. Selenium also has an essential role to play in your antioxidant defense system, helping to eliminate cancer-friendly free radicals in the body.
- 3. Get Your B Vitamins - Turkey is considered a good source of vitamins B3 and B6, rated because of the density of these vitamins in the meat. A serving of turkey meat has 36 percent of the daily allowance of B3 and 27 percent of your recommended intake of B6.
- 4. Benefit From Less Saturated Fat - Saturated fat is necessary for biological functions, hormone production, padding for organs and energy. While saturated fat is necessary for a healthy body, most moderately-active people need to avoid overindulging. Turkey has under 12 percent of the recommended daily allowance of saturated fat per 4-oz. serving.
- 5. Choose Organic, Pasture-Based Turkey - Grass-fed turkey raised under organic conditions convey the most health benefits. Grass-fed turkeys offer higher nutrition and are superior to birds given antibiotics or raised without access to natural pasture. Consider looking for a local, grass-based poultry farm when shopping for organic turkeys.
(Source: , via healthandpositivity)