Diet books and magazine articles that advertise losing weight quickly, easily, and permanently are misguiding. Get rid of them. Dieting is not the answer— making healthy choices and changing your habits for the better is the only way to go!
Oh, sometimes it’s great to not be so serious about weight loss and health.
The Best Stretches for Walkers
It’s important to stretch the muscles you use most heavily. If you walk, you have to stretch your quadriceps, calves, and hamstrings. But it’s also important to stretch the muscles you use less often. You may not use your chest muscles a great deal while you’re…
5 Tips for a Workout Routine You’ll Love and Stick To:
1) Set realistic goals for your workout routine
2) Determine how much time you can commit to exercising
3) Evaluate your workout likes, dislikes, strengths, and weaknesses
4) Incorporate variety & balance in your workout schedule
5) Listen to your body when exercising